Company Management Training course aims to provide leaders with the necessary management skills and resources to undertake the role of Captain or Leader-in-Charge in an effective way.
Recognising that the role of a Company Captain can be incredibly demanding, it is worth considering whether more shared responsibility for the management of the Company is more realistic, with Leaders-in-Charge of age groups working alongside the Captain and Chaplain to provide a team approach.
The course will enable participants to:
- Feel confident in your role as Captain or Leader-in-Charge.
- Recognise your responsibilities in creating a safe environment in the Company, including Safeguarding and Managing Risk.
- Know where to find the resources and support available to deliver quality youth and children’s work in the Company.
- Understand how to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Identify and manage the development and sustainability of the Company.
For Course dates and registration information please visit: – https://boys-brigade.org.uk/events/