Our current cancellation policy as outlined in our booking conditions remains correct and in place. As a small charity, regrettably we are unable to offer refunds to groups or individuals who decide to change or cancel their booking outside of the notice period.
- Deposits are due at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- The total number sleeping in the centre must not exceed 29.
- The Centre must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure unless alternative times are agreed in advance.
- Entry into the centre is from 2pm onwards, and should be agreed at the time of booking.
- Weekly bookings will be charge for 7 nights unless otherwise indicated at the time of booking. No refund will be given to parties who choose to leave early
- To cancel/alter a booking, TWO MONTHS written notice will be required. Failure to comply will result in groups being charged as if they have used the facilities. Bookings during the festive period will incur an increase of 15%