Young Leaders’ Network (YLN) empowers, develops and connects young people throughout The Boys' Brigade in Scotland. It aims to retain, equip and support young leaders of the Brigade and allow them to help make decisions which shape the Brigade now and in the future.
- BB Members and Leaders aged 15 to 25
- Fun and friendship e.g. Pool & Pizza, Bowling & Pizza
- Challenge and adventure e.g. The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- International opportunities e.g. European Trip, Easter Course
- Training opportunities e.g. Media Workshop, KGVI Youth Leadership
- Opportunities to represent young people at all decision-making levels within BB
YLN runs mostly at Battalion level but there is also a series of national events each year. If you would like to know more about YLN or get involved; please contact: Sean Campbell, YLN ELD Co-ordinator or David Scott, Development Officer.
Join our Facebook group or contact Battalion Headquarters for regular updates.